My favourite excuse to dress up and eat too much candy is almost here! The UK is slowly but surely getting the hang of Halloween with costumes available cheaply at the super markets (Asda are killing it this year!) and on the high street! I’ve pulled together some of the cutest for your little ones with every budget in mind!
If you need me, I’ll be trying to fit into that amazing unicorn costume…
- Marvel Captain America Fancy Dress Costume – George at Asda – £12.50.
- Darth Vader Light-Up Costume For Kids – Disney Store – £26.96
- Buzz Lightyear Light-Up Costume For Kids – Disney Store – £30.95
- Frozen Elsa Singing Costume Dress For Kids – Disney Store – £35.95.
- Baby Shark Dress Up Costume – Time To Dress Up – £45.00.
- Dumbo Baby Costume Body Suit – Disney Store – £12.95.
- Baby’s Peacock Dress Up Costume – Time To Dress Up – £45.00.
- Clown Dressing Up Costume – George at Asda – £8.00.
- Alice in Wonderland Baby Costume Body Suit – Disney Store – £12.95.
- Children’s Ride In Dinosaur Costume – Time To Dress Up – £38.00.
- Babies Plush Spider Halloween Costume – Amazon – £8.99.
- Children’s Ride On Unicorn Dress Up Costume – Time To Dress Up – £32.50.
Remember to stay safe on Halloween, don’t allow children to carve pumpkins or trick or treat un-supervised & always check that you are buying a fire safe costume from a reputable establishment. Be wary of costumes that may contain choking hazards for little ones.